Saturday, February 17, 2007

Brin-ning with success

No.It's not a typo. Its just to associate success with the co-founder of Google, Sergey Brin, who has been featured by the Moment magazine.
All of you may probably be knowing how much I am fascinated by Google, not only for the variety of its product releases, but the speed at which it has grown and the huge risks that it is ready to take. And, not surprisingly, Fortune Magazine has rated it as 'The Best Company to Work for' in the United States for in this year's survey. As it mentions

"Our new No. 1 sets the standard for Silicon Valley: free meals, swimming spa, and free doctors onsite. Engineers can spend 20% of time on independent projects...."

Only time will tell how far this company will go in fulfilling its mission "To organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. "

PS: The PC at my place is up and running (and the first thing I did was, obviously, visit www.google.com !!), so you can expect more frequent posts on my blog!!

4 comments:

Janani said...

I know... I could imagine how you would have stuck with google for some more time.

Savita said...

Me too in love with GOOGLE.. :-)

btw Thanks for your first comment on my painting.. and about the second one... you mean you want me to mail the poem to you?? I had it posted on my blog..

http://solitarywritings.blogspot.com/2006/05/is-there-way-out_114697856887290235.html

and why do you need a printout???

Savita said...

you, a great poet, keeping a hard copy of my poem!!!!! I am honoured..:-)
Thanks...

Savita said...

I guess you just cant help turning your everyday thoughts into great poems..:-).. Its the simplicity in your poems that I really like.. they are simple yet profound... And dont you dare refute..:-)